Friday, July 2, 2010

And So It Begins

I have ordered some 1/2400 ships from Panzerschiffe; and some 1/3000 ships from War Times Journal.  Both groups of ships represented the major ships involved in some Russo-Japanese War battles.

I have done this in order to see how they look to my "old eyes".

From Panzerschiffe, I have ordered the six major ships on each side from the Battle of the Yellow Sea.  While from the War Times Journal, I ordered the seven Armoured Cruisers from the Battle off Ulsan.

This way I will have ships to fight either battle and thus will have a chance to evaluate the two scales to see which I like better.

As to what rules to use . . . well that will be another post.

-- Jeff

1 comment:

  1. Jeff,

    Welcome to the interesting world of tye pre-dreadnought. I look forward to your reports on the ships and the battles.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete