Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Japanese Ships Added to Fleet

I have added some 15 ships to my RJW fleets. Eight Japanese vessels and seven Russian.

Today I will post a few snapshots of the Japanese fleets and save the Russians for another post.

The first photo shows four added Armored Cruisers . . . and remember to click on photo for a larger image.

All of these ships are 1/2400 scale Panzerschiffe resin models based on balsa wood that is 3" long x 1" wide x 1/4" thick.

The second photo shows four new Protected Cruisers which have been added to my fleet. And, yes, after gluing on the labels, I do now realize that I misspelled "Otowa" . . . *sigh*.

-- Jeff

1 comment:

  1. Looking good Jeff - particularly in the Pre-Dred colours - I often think we learn a lot about foreign languages through this hobby - where else would you be worried about mispellings in Japanese? My particular problem is with the Russians though - all those Dvienadstadt Apostolovs etc!

    ReplyDelete