Thursday, October 28, 2010

Merchantmen Painted

Unfortunately the photos I took did not turn out very well . . . but I have now painted the nine merchant ships that I got from Panzerschiffe's 1/2400 Merchant Ships package MG-5.

I chose that group of merchant ships because it seemed to include the highest number of freighters.

As you can see, I've painted them in rather bright colors so that there will be a good contrast between them and the various naval warships that they might encounter.

(Note: "click" on photo to see a larger image.)

-- Jeff

2 comments:

  1. Looking good - those bright colours will make them easy targets....Gridley, you may fire when ready!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you are looking down at their decks, which are lighter than their hulls . . . but, yes, they should be obvious targets in a convoy situation.


    -- Jeff

    ReplyDelete